DIGITAL MARKETING IS NOT AS DIFFICULT AS YOU THINK
Now Digital marketing have become an essential key for success of any business.
But still many people fear about digital marketing and that’s completely understandable. But Digital Marketing is not as difficult as you think.
If you understand digital marketing properly and do it correctly then your business can be huge success. Your business can be anything product, services.
So what is Digital marketing, Ok now let see a simple definition for Digital marketing:
“Digital Marketing is marketing on electronic devices”
Basically digital marketing is any type of marketing on electronic devices, it can be anything like advertising about your products on social media, search engines, or through emails.
You may think that why should I opt for this digital marketing and why not traditional marketing then you should consider few things.
Two-third of the world population means 7.6 billion people are having mobile phones.
The number of internet users in 2018 is 4.021 billion, up to 7 percent increases every year.
The number of social media users in 2018 is 3.196 billion, up to 13 percent increases every year.
The number of mobile phone users in 2018 is 5.135 billion, up to 4 percent increases every year
Digital Marketing Is Not As Difficult As You Think :
So it’s very clear if you want your product or services to reach your customers or users quickly then digital marketing is like a boon.
So now you may have understood the importance of digital marketing for your business, but still have confusion about how to implement digital marketing on your business, Let’s see how to do it:
They are many digital marketing techniques are there you can apply all or any one or two on your business. They are :
- Social media marketing(SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter etc.
- Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
- Affiliate Marketing is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.
- Search Engine Marketing(SEO or SEM) is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the systematic process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who take some action like filling out a form, becoming customers.
- Content Marketing is a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
- Pay per click Marketing is publisher will pay money to the advertiser when a user clicks on the advertisement.
- Don’t try to do all by yourself because it’s huge and may be little bit confusing at the beginning so try to hire professionals to do that job for you. And if your budget is low learn one or two digital marketing techniques and try to apply them on your business.
- Keep on monitoring and customizing your work.
- Be confident because it’s the key for success.
Hope now you may have understood the importance of the digital marketing for your business and if you understand it properly it’s not as difficult as it looks. And one thing The more you do the real digital marketing the more you understand it.